Rice Paper Rolls are incredibly versatile as you can create them with just about anything you want. Fill with plenty of fresh leafy greens, herbs, raw veggies or/and a protein of your choice!
Clean and Healthy Veggie Rice Paper Rolls [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 packet rice paper wrappers
- 1/4 cup of leafy greens
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1/2 fresh herbs (coriander, mint, pasley, basil, etc.)
- 1/2 cup beetroot, grated
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Protein of your choice (quinoa, tofu, tempeh), optional
- Dip each rice paper roll in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes to soften.
- Spread each sheet on a clean workbench/plate
- Place filling at the bottom edge of the circle/square rice paper wrapper
- Flip the left and right side inward
- Roll from bottom to encase filling until a spring roll shape is achieved