These Cinnamon Vanilla Apple Chips are the perfect anytime snack but especially so for the fall with the warm and comforting flavors of cinnamon and vanilla.
Cinnamon Vanilla Apple Chips [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cinnamon Vanilla Apple Chips [Vegan]
- 4 - 6 organic apples
- 1/4 cup organic raw coconut crystals (or your favorite granular sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
How to Prepare Cinnamon Vanilla Apple Chips [Vegan]
- Wash the apples and slice them into thin slices (4 small apples will make approximately 50 - 60 chips).
- In a small bowl, add the cinnamon, vanilla bean powder and granular sweetener of your choice and stir together until well combined.
- Holding an apple slice in one hand, use your other hand to sprinkle the cinnamon mixture on both sides then place it on the mesh tray of your dehydrator.
- Repeat until all the apple slices are covered.
- If you have extra cinnamon mixture, you can slice another apple or use it as a topping for oatmeal.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for approximately 18 hours, or until they are crispy.
- Store in an air-tight glass or BPA-free container. They will become soft if left out after absorbing moisture from the air.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.