This recipe for Herbed Tofu Ranch Dip is guilt-free and incredibly easy to make! Hopefully, you have most of these ingredients on hand.
Low-Fat Tofu Ranch Dip [Vegan]
- 1 12.3 oz. package firm silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green/spring onions, sliced (green tops only)
- Place ingredients (except for parsley and green onions) into blender or Vita-Mix and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if desired. Add parsley and green onions and blend on medium-high until the pieces are broken up a bit and distributed evenly.
- Refrigerate if desired before serving. Serve with veggies or rice crackers.