This recipe for Herbed Tofu Ranch Dip is guilt-free and incredibly easy to make! Hopefully, you have most of these ingredients on hand.
Low-Fat Tofu Ranch Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Low-Fat Tofu Ranch Dip [Vegan]
- 1 12.3 oz. package firm silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green/spring onions, sliced (green tops only)
How to Prepare Low-Fat Tofu Ranch Dip [Vegan]
- Place ingredients (except for parsley and green onions) into blender or Vita-Mix and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if desired. Add parsley and green onions and blend on medium-high until the pieces are broken up a bit and distributed evenly.
- Refrigerate if desired before serving. Serve with veggies or rice crackers.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 99 | Carbs: 6 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 145 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.