This Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse is a decadent dessert that doubles as a perfect chocolate smoothie as well. You can adjust the consistency by adding some extra coconut water in your blender. You can serve it very thick as a chocolate mousse or add more liquid to make it a smoothie. It’s up to you! In any case, it’s not only delicious and super easy to make (only 4 ingredients + spices), but it’s also totally suitable for diabetics and people with candida as there is absolutely no sugar in it!
Raw Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse [Vegan]
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 cup young coconut flesh
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/5 cup cacao beans or nibs
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (you can use other sweeteners such as date paste or maple syrup if you prefer)
- Sunflower seeds for topping
- Blend all ingredients in your high-speed blender except the cacao beans/nibs and sunflower seeds.
- Add the cacao beans/nibs at the end to keep the crunch.
- Garnish with nibs, sunflower seeds, and swirls of tahini.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes if you want a very thick, chilled chocolate mousse.