Eating healthy foods and making sure you’re getting in the proper nutrients can be overwhelming, especially if you’ve gotten used to grabbing the nearest packaged snack, it can feel insurmountable to go back to meal prepping and eating anything fresh. So, what do you do? This meal plan is focused on getting back into the habit of grabbing fresh foods and doing some meal prepping along the way. To start off this week, it’s best to have some rice or quinoa made, and some frozen fruits and veggies on hand. For an even easier option, you can get some premade rice, and even make or buy the sauces from some of these recipes! Also, if this meal plan is still too much, feel free to choose a few meals from it to make throughout the week.
Healthy eating isn’t about restriction or going hungry, but fueling your body and its needs. If you’re looking for even more options to eat between meals, check out these roundups: Eat the Rainbow With These 15 Colorful Drinks! Eat by Color: Tasty and Cute Pink Vegan Recipes Made with Strawberries, Cherries, Beets and More! and Eat the Rainbow with these 15 Healthy and Colorful Plant-Based Recipes!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you easy and healthy meals to enjoy for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Classic Wheat-Free Waffles
Happy Monday! Start off the week with these yummy waffles that you can top with your favorite fresh fruit or natural compote! Plus you can whip up a batch of coconut whipped cream! For lunch, enjoy a great salad made with this oil free balsamic vinaigrette! End the day with some wonderful chocolate chip cookies!
- Breakfast: Classic Wheat-Free Waffles by Holly Jade
- Lunch: Kale Salad with Oil Free Balsamic Vinaigrette by Maggie Wescott and Oil Free Balsamic Vinaigrette by Maggie Wescott
- Dinner: Corn and Potato Quinoa Cakes with Dill Tzatziki by Annie Kimmelman
- Dessert: Gluten-Free Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by Gabrielle St. Claire
Source: Crispy Black Bean Tacos
When you’re not in the mood to eat healthy foods, the best thing to do is get back in the kitchen. Sometimes, just making something that you like and look forward to is an easy way to ease back into cooking at home. Feel free to make this cinnamon crunch banana bread to eat throughout the week. End the day with these easy nice cream bowls, that you can top with jelly!
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread by Shanika Graham-White
- Lunch: Fried ‘Riced’ Broccoli Bowl by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dinner: Crispy Black Bean Tacos by Mitch and Justine Chapman
- Dessert: PB&J Nice Cream Bowls by Kelli Foster
Source: Green Smoothie Parfait
The easiest way to fit in greens when you’re not in the mood for them is to add them into a smoothie. This green smoothie parfait is a perfect start because not only can you enjoy the smoothie, but it’s made with chia seed pudding for added nutrients and texture.
- Breakfast: Green Smoothie Parfait by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Lunch: Super Greens, Brown Rice, and Tempeh Macro Bowl by Rachel Mansfield
- Dinner: 10-Minute Seitan ‘Beef’ and Broccoli by Kristen Genton
- Dessert: Black Bean Brownies by Julie Zimmer
Lettuce wraps might not sound great, but they definitely taste great! If you’re not ready to take on having your meal wrapped in greens, feel free to use your favorite wrap, and then top the dish with the lettuce! It’ll add a crunchy texture, and you’ll be getting in some more greens in your day.
- Breakfast: Silky Strawberry Avocado Smoothie by Nele Liivlaid
- Lunch: Green Goddess Mexican Lettuce Wraps by Kaylee Pauley
- Dinner: Edamame Peanut Noodle Salad by Colorful Kitchen
- Dessert: Healthy, Moist & Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Cake by Julie Zimmer
Happy Friday! It’s hard to believe this week flew by, but there’s still one more day to get through. These meals are an excellent, healthy end to your week. Starting out with these chocolate banana pancakes and ending the day with a delicious meal of lettuce wraps and chickpea fries, the weekend will be off to a wonderful start.
- Breakfast: Chocolate Banana Pancakes by Stefani Weiss
- Lunch: Easy Sheet Pan Fried Rice and Tofu by Robin Runner
- Dinner: Stir-Fry Veggie Lettuce Wraps With Ginger-Garlic Tofu by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez with Chickpea Fries with Rosemary Garlic Aioli by Mitch and Justine Chapman
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Banana Nice Cream Sandwiches by Desiree Rodriguez
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.