The perfect mix of crispy and soft, and the balance of flavors will blow you away!
Easy Sheet Pan Fried Rice and Tofu [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons of hot chili or hot olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- One 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cups cooked or leftover rice
- 2 extra firm blocks of tofu, drained and cut in cubes
- 1 small bag of frozen veggies
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line your sheet pan with a sheet of parchment.
- Into a bowl, add all of your ingredients and stir well.
- Spread your mixture into one even layer on your pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes covered with foil.
- Then remove foil and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes until the rice is toasted up and crispy.