A grain-free, fried "rice" perfect to add some color into your stir-fry. This broccoli fried rice is simple, beautiful, and low in calories. A delicious alternative to cauliflower rice.
Fried ‘Riced’ Broccoli Bowl [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2-3 garlic cloves, grated or crushed
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt and black pepper
- Cut broccoli into chunks and add it to the food processor. Pulse until broken down into rice-size pieces.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and sautée for about 5 minutes until they turn golden and translucent.
- Mix in turmeric and garlic and sautée for another minute or two. Add a splash of water if the pan gets dry
- Pour in the broccoli “rice”, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until broccoli gets tender.
- Remove from heat, season with sea salt and pepper, and serve with other veggies and protein of choice.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 171 | Carbs: 23 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 8 g | Sodium: 83 mg | Sugar: 5 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile