Absolutely delicious strawberry avocado smoothie with a creamy texture that is extremely easy to make requiring just 3 ingredients. No added sugars or other additives! This smoothie rocks because it takes only about 5 minutes of your time and you end up with a simply divine flavor combinations!
Silky Strawberry Avocado Smoothie [Vegan]
- 12.3 ounces strawberries
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 big banana
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- A few fresh mint or peppermint leaves (optional)
- First, wash strawberries thoroughly and remove the stems.
- Then, peel the banana and avocados, and squeeze the juice out of a lemon (if you decide to add it).
- And finally, throw all ingredients in a blender and process until you have a smooth mass. You may also use an immersion blender.