This smoothie parfait not only looks amazing, but it tastes amazing! It has amazing nutrients and will keep you full and satisfied!
Green Smoothie Parfait [Vegan]
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/2-1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 cups packed kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup oats
- 4 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 large banana (or 2 small)
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Optional: 2 teaspoons moringa powder
- Optional: 2 scoops pasture-raised collagen
For the Chia Pudding:
- Mix the chia seeds with almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup if desired.
- Stir a few times until the seeds are all covered with liquid. Let it sit for a few minutes to gel while preparing the smoothie.
For the Green Smoothie:
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Assemble: Pour the chia pudding into glasses or jars and top with the green smoothie. Garnish with berries, coconut flakes, nuts, or seeds and enjoy!