If you’re wondering how to fit in the recommended amount of fruits and veggies into your diet, we’ve got you covered with these fruit and vegetable-rich vegan meals! It can seem like an impossible task to eat five to nine servings of fruits and veggies each day. We’ve fit in six servings of fruits and vegetables on each day to help you get started.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you fruit and vegetable-filled vegan meals for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Apple and Blueberry Pie Baked Oats
If you’re thinking that it’s nearly impossible to get in all your fruits and vegetables in a day, you’re in for a surprise! Start your week off right with these fruit and veggie filled meals!
- Breakfast: Ultimate Detox Green Smoothie by Wendy Irene with Apple and Blueberry Pie Baked Oats by Incredible Plant-Based Desserts, Anthea Cheng
- Lunch: Alkaline Green Juice by Olivia Budgen with Mango Cabbage Salsa by Ashley Smyczek
- Dinner: Sweet Pineapple Tempeh Stir Fry by Tara Binder
- Dessert: Piña Colada Coconut Nice Cream by Gemma Gonzalez
Source: Green Keto Salad
Happy Tuesday! Keep your energy up with these delicious, fruit and vegetable-rich vegan meals!
- Breakfast: Cherry Coconut Scones by Kristen Genton
- Lunch: Smoky Beet Salad with Chipotle Pistachio Butter, Grapefruit, and Black Garlic by Viktoria Radichkova
- Dinner: Green Keto Salad by Lena Novak
- Dessert: No-Bake Berry and Spinach Cashew Cream Bars by Taylor Kiser
Source: 4-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream
Happy Hump Day! If you’re wondering what’s the the menu for today, check start your day with a wonderful fruit salad and smoothie, and end it with some delicious ice cream!
- Breakfast: Spicy Fruit Chaat: Indian Fruit Salad by Rinku Bhattacharya with Fruitless Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie Bowl by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Carrot and Pineapple Salad With Curry Sauce by Yana Chistyakova
- Dinner: Chickpea & Lentil Salad by Stephanie Davies
- Dessert: 4-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream by Sarah Aldrich
Source: Juicy Grapefruit Green Juice
It’s Thursday and if you’ve had a good week or a stressful week, these meals are here to help boost your energy and give you energy for the rest of the week!
- Breakfast: Juicy Grapefruit Green Juice by Sarah and Peter Hagstrom with Fruit-Filled Pancakes by Marly McMillen Beelman
- Lunch: Peanut Butter Strawberry Swirl Nice Cream With Cookie Dough Crumble by Caroline Doucet
- Dinner: Berry Spinach Salad With Blueberry Pomegranate Dressing by Desiree Rodriguez
- Dessert: Zucchini Lemon Cookies by Sara Oliveira
Source: Southwest Salad
Happy Friday! Celebrate the end of the week with these delicious, fruit and vegetable-rich vegan meals!
- Breakfast: Low-Carb Chocolate and Strawberry Sweet Potato Toasts by Gina Fontana
- Lunch: Wild Rice and Hummus Collard Wraps by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dinner: Southwest Salad by Jackie Sobon
- Dessert: Carrot Cake Protein Cookies by Vicky Coates
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!