This salad has the most beautiful colors and texture. It’s crunchy, fresh, and bright, and goes well with a dressing such as a Cilantro Jalapeño Cashew Dressing!
Southwest Salad [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 pounds (680 g) romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce [425 g]) cans low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 1 1/4 cups (188 g) grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup (110 g) thinly sliced red onion
- 2/3 cup (95 g) sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup (60 g) sliced avocado
- Set out five roughly 30-ounce (850 g) storage containers.
- Divide the lettuce evenly among the containers, then top with black beans, bell peppers, tomatoes, and onion.
- Top each serving with radishes and sliced avocado.
- Drizzle your dressing of choice over the top of each salad (or divide into five small containers or jars).
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 days.
- Bell Pepper