You would not believe that these delicious cookies have zucchini but they do!
Zucchini Lemon Cookies [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup soft but not melted vegetable margarine
- 5/8 cup whole sugar (rapadura)
- 5/8 cup grated zucchini
- 1 1/4 cup whole flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 spoon of baking powder
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat the oven to 360ºF.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add the soft butter, lemon juice and zucchini.
- With a tablespoon put pieces of dough on the pan, spaced apart. With the back of the spoon flatten and give them the shape of cookies.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.