It's not your normal salsa. It's even great as a leftover on tacos!
Mango Cabbage Salsa [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mango Cabbage Salsa [Vegan]
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 mango, mashed
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, small diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cups scallions, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cups cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/8 teaspoons roasted red pepper flakes
How to Prepare Mango Cabbage Salsa [Vegan]
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. If you want more heat, add a little more roasted red pepper flakes. Let it sit for at least two hours to let the flavors come together.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.