It's not your normal salsa. It's even great as a leftover on tacos!
Mango Cabbage Salsa [Vegan]
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 mango, mashed
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, small diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cups scallions, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cups cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/8 teaspoons roasted red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. If you want more heat, add a little more roasted red pepper flakes. Let it sit for at least two hours to let the flavors come together.