This delicious curry carrot and pineapple salad is a great dish year round. Bursting with flavor, you will love the combination of pineapple, curry and carrots.
Carrot and Pineapple Salad With Curry Sauce [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Carrot and Pineapple Salad With Curry Sauce [Vegan]
For the salad:
- 4 carrots
- half pineapple
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- half bunch of coriander
For the curry:
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 soaked dates
How to Prepare Carrot and Pineapple Salad With Curry Sauce [Vegan]
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into medium pieces.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- In the blender glass we crush the ingredients for the sauce (cashews, dates, salt, curry and water) until we get a smooth cream.
- Mix the carrot, pineapple, raisins and nuts in a bowl and serve the salad with the finely chopped cilantro and curry sauce, decorate with nuts and pineapple.
Soak the cashews 8 hours before the preparation and the raisins and dates 30 minutes before.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.