This delicious curry carrot and pineapple salad is a great dish year round. Bursting with flavor, you will love the combination of pineapple, curry and carrots.
Carrot and Pineapple Salad With Curry Sauce [Vegan]
For the salad:
- 4 carrots
- half pineapple
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- half bunch of coriander
For the curry:
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 soaked dates
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into medium pieces.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- In the blender glass we crush the ingredients for the sauce (cashews, dates, salt, curry and water) until we get a smooth cream.
- Mix the carrot, pineapple, raisins and nuts in a bowl and serve the salad with the finely chopped cilantro and curry sauce, decorate with nuts and pineapple.
Soak the cashews 8 hours before the preparation and the raisins and dates 30 minutes before.