You don't need an ice cream maker to make this strawberry ice cream — you don't even need to churn it! It's only four ingredients between you and frozen, sweet strawberry delight. It's the perfect way to take full advantage of strawberry season.
4-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 4-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream [Vegan]
- Cream from the tops of 2 13.66-ounce cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups frozen chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare 4-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream [Vegan]
- Chop your strawberries into halves or quarters, and freeze them for 6 hours or (preferably) overnight. In addition, leave the two cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once strawberries are completely frozen, you're ready to make your ice cream! Start by scooping out the cream that has risen to the top of the cans of chilled coconut milk.
- Put cream in a bowl and separate into smaller pieces using a spoon or fork. Combine just slightly (you don't have to make whipped cream!), and mix in maple syrup and vanilla extract until evenly combined.
- In a food processor, combine frozen strawberries and coconut cream mixture until smooth and evenly combined.
- Pour ice cream into a bread pan (or similar vessel) and set in the freezer for 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Once the ice cream has set, take out of the freezer 10 minutes before serving, so it can defrost.
- Scoop and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1876 | Total Carbs: 133 g | Total Fat: 145 g | Total Protein: 3 g | Total Sodium: 195 g | Total Sugar: 99 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.