These homemade, vegan granola bites are made with wholesome ingredients, have an added dose of omegas and plant protein, and are super delicious! They are also gluten-free, vegan, and no-bake!
Fit and Fab Granola Bites [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free, and vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup gluten free brown rice puffed cereal
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp. brown rice syrup
- Powdered peanut butter, for dusting
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your chopped cashews, oats, and puffed gluten free cereal, and chia seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the coconut oil, and brown rice syrup. Stir until all your ingredients begin to clump together.
- Melt your 1/2 cup chocolate chips in the microwave or over low heat on the stove. (Be sure not to burn)
- Wet your hands with water,or with some coconut oil and roll granola mix into small balls with your hands.
- Dip the granola ball into the melted chocolate (just enough to coat the bottom), and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once all your granola balls are rolled, and dipped, let them set in the freezer for 20 mins.
- Remove from freezer, and dust with the powdered peanut butter.
- Store in a sealed container or bag in the fridge.