These baked oats are indulgent and are perfect for when you're wanting a more hearty breakfast. You can prepare these the night before, so all you have to do is bake them when you wake up!
Apple and Blueberry Pie Baked Oats [Vegan]
- 1 banana, mashed (optional), or 1/4 cup of your choice of sweetener (optional)
- 1 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups plant-based milk, such as almond, soy, or coconut
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 medium-size apple, core removed and thinly sliced
- The night before, add the banana or sweetener (if using), oats, and milk to a large container. Mix until combined. Set aside in the fridge.
- Before you are ready to eat, preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the blueberries into the oats. Pour the oats in an ovenproof dish and arrange the apple on top.
- Bake the oats for 30 minutes or until the surface is slightly golden brown. Enjoy warm by itself or with plant-based milk or yogurt. The oats are best eaten fresh out of the oven, but leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.