Superfoods can include a variety of foods ranging from hemp seeds, maca, matcha, to acai and turmeric, so this meal plan is all about superfood vegan meals. This meal plan focuses on foods with these additions to give your body a boost for the entire week! If you’re wondering what awesome foods to eat this week, this supefood vegan meal plan is the perfect place to start!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Quick and Easy Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you superfood vegan meals for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! Start your week off with this granola and latte and end it with a delicious soup! These superfood vegan meals are the perfect thing to start out your Monday!
- Breakfast: Lemon Blueberry Superfood Granola by Gabrielle St. Claire and Golden Chaga Latte by Jesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Lentil Quinoa Hemp Seed Meatballs by Larice Feuerstein
- Dinner: Anti-Inflammatory Detox Soup With Saffron and Turmeric by Selva Wohlgemuth
- Dessert: Creamy Blueberry Raspberry Superfood Popsicles by Maria Koutsogiannis
Source: Matcha Avocado Smoothie
To conquer the second day of the week, start out with delicious avocado smoothie! It’s definitely a change-up from a typical smoothie or smoothie bowl, but will leave you feeling ready for the day! Finish your day on the right note with some excellent chocolates.
- Breakfast: Matcha Avocado Smoothie by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Spelt-Flax Crackers With Sunflower Seed Pate by Courtney West
- Dinner: Fall Superfood Detox Salad by Viktoria Radichkova
- Dessert: Blueberry Spirulina Chocolates by Niki Webster
Happy Hump Day! Today is a perfect day to have ice cream for breakfast in the form of these parfaits! End it with these delicious chia seed pudding cups.
- Breakfast: Superfood Ice Cream Parfait by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: Superfood Butter Bean Burgers by Natalie Tamara
- Dinner: Mushroom, Zucchini, and Pumpkin Seed Canapés by Heather Thomas
- Dessert: Superfood Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Parfait by Mitra Shirmohammadi
It’s almost Friday! The week may feel like it’s passing by slowly, or too quickly, but you’ve got this! Keep your energy up with this chia chia latte pudding and be fueled with this nutrient-dense mac and cheese! Celebrate the weekend a bit early with these white chocolate squares!
- Breakfast: Chia Chai Latte Pudding by Julie Zimmer
- Lunch: Quinoa Salad With Roasted Beets and Tahini Sauce by Amy Height
- Dinner: Superfood Cheesy Mac With Roasted Cauliflower by Meredith Youngson
- Dessert: Superfood White Chocolate Squares by Laura Peill
Happy Friday! Celebrate the end of the week with these chia seed bars that are perfect for breakfast! Keep your mood boosted and your energy high with this simple soup for dinner, and an awesome hot chocolate with maca for dessert! Enjoy these superfood vegan meals on your Friday!
- Breakfast: Raw Hemp Chia Seed Bars by Emily von Euw
- Lunch: Antioxidant Green Tea Porridge by Taryn Fitz-Gerald
- Dinner: Anti-Inflammatory Red Lentil Soup With Caramelized Onions by Amy Height
- Dessert: Hot Chocolate ‘Macaccino’ by Laine Rudolfa
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!