This recipe is easy to throw together, affordable, features tons of superfoods that add nutrients and texture, it has a gorgeous lemon flavor, homemade dried blueberries, it’s filling, pairs well with yogurt or just simple almond milk, perfect for any season, can easily be made in bulk, and could be made into bars!!
Vegan Lemon Blueberry Superfood Granola [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Vegan Lemon Blueberry Superfood Granola [Vegan]
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup dry quinoa
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 squeeze of lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup blueberries
How to Prepare Vegan Lemon Blueberry Superfood Granola [Vegan]
- Blueberries: Preheat oven to 200°F. Lay blueberries out on a pan covered in parchment paper and bake for 2-3 hours until desired texture. They dry out further once removed from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Toss the oats, almonds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, quinoa, salt, and coconut sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk the melted coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest maple syrup, and almond or vanilla extract together.
- Set aside.Pour the liquids over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread the granola onto a large pan in an even layer.
- Bake: for 50 minutes total, stopping about halfway through to check the granola and shake or stir the pan if needed.
- Store: Let the granola stand for 1-2 hours. Gently scoop the granola into jars or an airtight container for storing.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.