From trends like the wrap hacks, to dalgona coffee to feta pasta, you might be wanting to recreate these amazing foods in your own kitchen. But this meal plan takes it one step further. Not only will you be catching the latest trends, but you’ll be able to put your own plant-based twist on them and try some new creative eats along the way. Red pepper queso? Yes. Hot chocolate french toast? Yes. Waffle hash browns? Yes. This meal plan is creative foods at their best.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you creative, trendy plant-based meals that are simply delicious for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes
Both pancake cereal and carrot bacon were big, so feel free to take this recipe for pancakes and make them mini so you can eat it as a cereal! If you’ve been wondering how to make carrot bacon, try out this recipe for it from Lisa Andersson and Erik Huss! End the day with this plant-based take on feta pasta and of course, for dessert, what’s better than cookies (plus you can make them miniature and turn them into cookie cereal!)
- Breakfast: Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes by Wholesome LLC with Baked Smoky Carrot Bacon by Lisa Andersson and Erik Huss
- Lunch: Blanched Collard Wraps by Molly Patrick
- Dinner: Creamy Spinach Pasta by Stefani Weiss
- Dessert: Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies by Jennifer Strohmeyer
Thinking of a way to recreate the hot chocolate bomb craze? This hot chocolate Nutella french toast with an extra recipe for how to make your own chocolate spread comes together to create a decadent breakfast! For lunch, try out the wrap hack with these bbq chickpea wraps! And end the day with a sweet treat that just needs a microwave to make: this two-minute mug cake!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Hazelnut Spread by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek with Hot Chocolate Nutella French Toast by Clémence Moulaert
- Lunch: BBQ Chickpea Wraps by Denise Perrault
- Dinner: Red Pepper Cashew Queso Dip with Baked Tortilla Chips by Christine DesRoches
- Dessert: 2-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake by Hayley Canning
Source: Dalgona Hot Chocolate
Did you know you can make Dalgona hot chocolate? The best part is that you can add your favorite sweet toppings! Enjoy this easy hummus pasta for dinner and this luscious lava cake for dessert!
- Breakfast: Dalgona Hot Chocolate by Alchemy Eats
- Lunch: Pizza Dough Breadsticks with Caramelized Onion Cashew Dip by Allie Penner
- Dinner: Roast Tomato Hummus Pasta by Stephanie Davies
- Dessert: Luscious Lava Cakes With Lava Ball Center by VEGANIZE IT!
Source: Easy 20 Minute Garlic Pasta
If you’re looking for an easy way to make bread without having to feed the flour mixture or waiting for the dough to rise, make banana bread! Banana bread and other quick breads are easy to whip up and even easier to enjoy. End the day with this delicious ice cream cake!
- Breakfast: Dalgona Coffee by Tania Pilcher and Marbled Banana Bread by Fabio Gallo
- Lunch: Made-In-Minutes Veggie Hummus Wrap by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dinner: Easy 20 Minute Garlic Pasta by Kristen Genton
- Dessert: Snickers’ Ice Cream Cake by Kirsten Kaminski
Source: Burritos with Simple Queso
- Breakfast: Loaded Hash Browns by Heather Poire
- Lunch: Roasted Beetroot Hummus with Pita Chips by Elena Szeliga
- Dinner: Burritos with Simple Queso by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dessert: Chocolate-Filled Croissants by Abby Thompson
Happy Friday! Just because this day is the last day of the week doesn’t mean that these meals are any less creative. Starting the day off with hash browns that can be made in your waffle maker and then these delicious burritos for dinner that you can also try the wrap hack on. End the day with this wonderful dessert and start your weekend off right!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!