This tastes just like a fluffy, vanilla cupcake and you’ll probably have to stop yourself from making more than one mug! The ingredients are super nourishing and clean – buckwheat flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, coconut oil, almond milk and an salt. This is perfect for when you want something sweet without the hassle of making a big batch of something! I actually used a small ramekin to make this, but any size mug will work.
2-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the almond milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted coconut oil.
- Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mug or ramekin.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
- Carefully remove as it will be very hot, leave to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.