This tastes just like a fluffy, vanilla cupcake and you’ll probably have to stop yourself from making more than one mug! The ingredients are super nourishing and clean – buckwheat flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, coconut oil, almond milk, and salt. This is perfect for when you want something sweet without the hassle of making a big batch of something! I actually used a small ramekin to make this, but any size mug will work.
2-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 2-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
How to Prepare 2-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake [Vegan]
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the almond milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted coconut oil.
- Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mug or ramekin.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
- Carefully remove as it will be very hot, leave to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 191 | Carbs: 29g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 5g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 6gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.