This hearty pasta meal is a quick and easy go-to meal and is great for cooking for meal prep!
Roast Tomato Hummus Pasta [Vegan]
- 1 cup dried pasta of choice
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (roasted for 10-15 minutes on 360°F)
- 1/2 can canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper as desired
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the packet
- When cooled, add the roast tomatoes to a food processor along with the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic powder and black pepper, and blend into a smooth paste forms (if a little try, add a teaspoon or 2 of water)
- Then taste and add more garlic powder or black pepper if desired
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain then add in the hummus and any other extras you’ve chosen, then stir and ensure the pasta is coated
- Serve and enjoy!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile