This hearty pasta meal is a quick and easy go-to meal and is great for cooking for meal prep!
Roast Tomato Hummus Pasta [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Roast Tomato Hummus Pasta [Vegan]
- 1 cup dried pasta of choice
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (roasted for 10-15 minutes on 360°F)
- 1/2 can canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper as desired
How to Prepare Roast Tomato Hummus Pasta [Vegan]
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the packet
- When cooled, add the roast tomatoes to a food processor along with the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic powder and black pepper, and blend into a smooth paste forms (if a little try, add a teaspoon or 2 of water)
- Then taste and add more garlic powder or black pepper if desired
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain then add in the hummus and any other extras you’ve chosen, then stir and ensure the pasta is coated
- Serve and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.