This Snickers Ice Cream Cake is legit amazing! It fits perfectly for hot summer days, but really just any occasion as it’s SO good!
Snickers’ Ice Cream Cake [Vegan]
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 4-6 hours
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter/oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 Tbsp coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup peanut halves (unsalted)
- 70% cacao vegan dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- chopped peanuts
- drizzle of peanut butter
- sea salt
- Line a 8” (20cm) round cake tin with parchment paper on the bottom and sides.
- For the base, place the oats into a food processor/blender and pulse until floury. Add in the peanut butter and maple syrup and blend until you have a crumbly-sticky dough. Place the dough into the cake tin and press down evenly, then place in the freezer.
- Place all cream filling ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over the base and even out, then immediately place back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For the caramel, place the coconut milk in a small pot over medium heat. Add in the peanut butter, coconut sugar and salt and stir together. Bring to a boil, let simmer for 30 seconds, stirring continuously, then take off the heat. Sprinkle half of the peanut halves over the cream layer, then pour the caramel on top and sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top. Even out the layer and place back into the freezer.
- Place the dark chocolate in a water bath to melt. Add in the coconut milk and stir continuously until shiny. Pour the chocolate ganache over the caramel layer and place back in the freezer to set for 4-6 hours (or overnight).
- Top with a drizzle of peanut butter, more peanuts and sea salt and serve.