This Garlic Pasta recipe is super easy to make and takes about 20 minutes. If you are a garlic lover, then it is definitely for you. You could also caramelize some onions and add them to the mix as well. The possibilities are endless with this easy 20 Minute Garlic Pasta!
Easy 20 Minute Garlic Pasta [Vegan]
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 6 cloves of garlic – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- pinch of red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/2 lemon
- Cook pasta until just tender – drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan. Once hot, add garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Saute until garlic just begins to turn brown — not burned! Add pasta and toss together. Squeeze 1/2 lemon over the top and add the parsley as well, mixing thoroughly.
- Take off the heat and serve immediately.