There’s a new plant-based nugget in town! Nuggs, a direct-to-consumer plant-based “chicken” company is all over Instagram.
Source: Sergio Scardigno/YouTube
The company touts itself as “a chicken nugget simulation.” You order the nuggets online and they ship to your home. The company also offers “discs,” plant-based sandwich patties.
View this post on Instagram
- Nuggs ($34.99 for a 50-pack or $44.99 for a 100-pack; simulate.com)
- Spicy Nuggs ($34.99 for a 50-pack or $44.99 for a 100-pack; simulate.com)
- Discs ($34.99 for an 8-pack or $44.99 for a 16-pack; simulate.com)
View this post on Instagram
Here are some amazing homemade plant-based chicken-style nugget recipes for you:
- Tofu Chick’n Nuggets [Vegan]
- Tahini-Glazed Tempeh Nuggets [Vegan]
- 12 Delicious Recipes for Vegan Chicken Nuggets, Tenders, and Fingers!
- Homemade Vegan Chicken Nuggets [Vegan]
- Quit-the-Cluck Nuggets with Mustard Chive Sauce [Vegan]
- Crispy Protein Chickpea Nuggets [Vegan]
- Nuggets With Hemp Yogurt, Quinoa and Peas [Vegan, Oil-Free]
- Cauliflower Nuggets [Vegan]
- Chickpea Nuggets [Vegan, Oil Free, Soy Free]
Read more about plant-based meat alternatives in the market, check out this articles below:
- Tofurky Launches Beef-Style Plant-Based Burgers at Target!
- YES! Quorn to Invest $9 Million to Advance Plant-Based Meat!
- Breaking News! Impossible Foods Debuts Plant-Based Pork
- Get Ready for Impossible Foods’ Plant-Based Bacon to hit Markets
- Spanish Startup Creates Realistic Plant-Based Meat that Looks Like a Whole Cut of Meat!
- Kellogg Makes Mickey Mouse Plant-Based Nuggets
- Burger King Launching Plant-based Chicken Nuggets in Germany
- Field Roast Launches High-Protein, Soy-Free Vegan Nuggets!
Eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
Interested in joining the dairy-free and meatless train? We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!