Such a simple recipe that is packed full of veggies and delicious flavor!
Cauliflower Nuggets [Vegan]
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Cornmeal
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Start by preheating your oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet. Chop up the cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl add together the Panko, Cornmeal, Garlic, Onion, Salt, and Pepper. With this I like to blend it all together so that the panko and cornmeal are the same thin consistency. Doing this makes the breading stick better.
- In another bowl add the coconut milk and the lime juice.
- Now let the breading begin. Dip a piece of cauliflower in the milk and fully coat it and then dip it straight into the dry mixture and roll it around until it’s fully coated. Repeat that until all the cauliflower is breaded.
- Bake for about 25 minutes and then flip it and bake for 20 more minutes. Keep an eye on them towards the end because they do burn quickly.
- Add to any of your favorite recipes and enjoy!
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile