Autumn recipes are wonderful because you get to enjoy their warm spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and more! You can cook it into bread and into savory dishes, as well! These meals are perfectly spiced and will have you in the autumn spirit as the season carries on. From breads, to pasta, and even chili, the options are endless. Check out this meal plan dedicated to everything spiced!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you plant-based fall recipes made with autumn spices that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: French Toast With Spiced Plums
Happy Monday! The perfect way to start your week is with some delicious french toast! This french toast is topped with spiced plums, which adds just enough sweet and spice to the entire breakfast! End your day with a fancy dessert: this spiced cashew cream affogato!
- Breakfast: French Toast With Spiced Plums by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Homemade Spicy Italian Sausage by Rhea Parsons with Braised Red Cabbage With Apples and Beer by Cathy Elton
- Dinner: Spicy Cream of Tomato Soup by Nora Schlesinger
- Dessert: Spiced Cashew Cream Affogato by Debbie Dine
Source: Butternut Squash Pasta
Start your Tuesday off with this wonderful biscotti that you can enjoy with your favorite warm beverage. It’ll keep you warm until lunch to have this excellent butternut squash pasta! End the day with these wonderful apple cider cookies!
- Breakfast: Raw Chocolate and Nutmeg Biscotti by Emily von Euw
- Lunch: Butternut Squash Pasta by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Dinner: Indian-Spiced Cauliflower by Taavi Moore
- Dessert: Apple Cider Cookies by Michele Elizabeth
Source: Spiced Baked Hasselback Apples
It’s the middle of the week and you know that means? An extra pick me up with these spiced meals! Start your day with these wonderful hasselback apples that taste like dessert for breakfast. End the day with more spiced apples and enjoy these delicious spiced apple doughnuts!
- Breakfast: Spiced Baked Hasselback Apples by Elsa Brobbey
- Lunch: Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin Chili by Marquis Matson @realrawkitchen
- Dinner: Pumpkin Polenta With Wilted Spiced Greens by Courtney West
- Dessert: Spiced Apple Doughnuts With Apple Cider Glaze by Larice Feuerstein
Starting your day with a delicious spiced bread will keep you on toes to finish out this week! If you’re feeling chilly this week, this Jamaican curried tofu will warm you right up! End the day with a these drizzled spiced pears!
- Breakfast: Spiced Zucchini Bread by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Lunch: Jamaican Curried Tofu With Chickpeas by Rhea Parsons
- Dinner: Beet and Chickpea Coconut Curry by Anarki “AJ” Tjon Affo
- Dessert: Roasted Chai-Spiced Pears by One-Hour Dairy-Free Cheese, Claudia Lucero
Happy Friday! Start your last day of the week on a spicy note with this spiced banana bread! It’ll pair lovely with your favorite hot beverage, and even a hot chai latte. End your day on an equally spicy note with this wonderful spiced carrot cake that’ll be excellent to end the day with!
- Breakfast: Spiced Dark Chocolate Banana Bread by Elsa Brobbey
- Lunch: Paneer Tikka Masala by Pavithra Kannan
- Dinner: Mexican Seitan Meatballs and Spiced Black Bean Stew by Anna Sue
- Dessert: Spiced Mini Carrot Cake by Fabio Gallo
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!