These Chewy Apple Cider Cookies are the best fall cookies ever! They are chewy in the middle and have crisps edges, they are vegan and absolutely delicious!
Apple Cider Cookies [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup room temp butter
- 1/3 cup vegan cane sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or water
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter (let become room temp and soften if it’s not already) mix in the sugar to the butter, then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well, place in the fridge for 1 hour (or overnight).
- For tall balls (cylinder shaped tall dough balls instead of the traditional round short ball) and place on the baking sheet
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-16 minutes. Remove and let cool completely at least 20-30 minutes before moving them so they can finish baking and setting.
- Mix up the glaze in a small bowl and drizzle over the top of the cookies!