Summertime is a wonderful time to get outside and live your best life. But, if your hair, skin, and nails lack that shine that you want, it might be easy to want to stay indoors. But, good news! Foods can help and these foods include oats, almonds, raw organic pumpkin seeds, orange root veggies, and greens! Of course, these aren’t cure-alls, so find what works best for you and go from there!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you delicious vegan meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert to help promote healthy hair, skin, and nails! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Curry Chickpea Salad with Grapes
Happy Monday! What better way to start your day with a delicious green smoothie, followed by a curry chickpea salad wrap for lunch! With meals like this, your week will be off to a great start!
- Breakfast: Protein Rich Green Smoothie by Olivia Budgen
- Lunch: Curry Chickpea Salad with Grapes by Kristen Genton
- Dinner: Hawaiian BBQ Cauliflower and Pineapple Pizza by Caroline Ginolfi
- Dessert: Oat Flour Almond Butter Brownies with Salted Date Caramel Frosting by Allie Penner
Have you ever heard of Power Bread? Making it for today’s breakfast will have your day starting off on the right foot! Between this breakfast and an amazing farro bowl for lunch, you’ll come out of this day feeling excellent!
- Breakfast: Power Bread With Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, and Pumpkin Seeds by Selva Wohlgemuth
- Lunch: Sweet Potato Salad by Jesse Lane Lee
- Dinner: Farro Bowl with Tofu, Mushrooms, and Spinach by America’s Test Kitchen
- Dessert: Blueberry Açaí Super Smoothie by Jennifer Strohmeyer
Happy Hump Day! Today’s meals include a wonderfully filling oatmeal that will have your hair, skin, and nails feeling excellent! And if you’ve never tried out cucumber and carrot noodles, today is the day! It’s a perfect recipe for summer!
- Breakfast: Roasted Cauliflower and Coconut Overnight Porridge Pots by Alexandra Dawson
- Lunch: Sweet and Sour Cucumber Carrot Noodles by Diana Johnson
- Dinner: Roasted Veggies With Buttery Garlic and Spinach Salad by Emily von Euw
- Dessert: Raw Cacao Sea Salt Caramel Cups by Sara Smith
It’s almost the end of the week and the best part is that you get to enjoy these meals! From a deliciously refreshing juice for breakfast to a wonderfully crunchy almond butter soft serve ice cream for dessert! These meals will have you skin, hair, and nails thanking you!
- Breakfast: Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice by Nicole Dunai
- Lunch: Pineapple Teriyaki Portobello Burger by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Kale, Red Cabbage, and Lentil Salad Wrap by Maya Sozer
- Dessert: Crunchy Almond Butter Soft Serve Ice Cream by Pauline Hanuise
Source: Chickpea Brownies
Happy Friday! Start your Friday with a delicious spinach crepes and end it with some wonderful chickpea brownies!
- Breakfast: Spinach Crepes by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler
- Lunch: Deep-Dish Spinach Phyllo Pie by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- Dinner: Smashed Avocado, Chickpea and Pesto by
- Dessert: Chickpea Brownies by Alexandra/Eian Kelly
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!