Spring is here! And what says spring and sunshine better than fresh ice cream? This one is soft and creamy, without too much sugar. Like me, you can add some buckinis for the crunch and, of course, some magic chocolate sauce to finish the recipe properly.
Crunchy Almond Butter Soft Serve Ice Cream [Vegan]
about 2 cups
Ingredients You Need for Crunchy Almond Butter Soft Serve Ice Cream [Vegan]
For the Ice Cream:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 can frozen coconut cream
- 1-2 heaping tablespoons almond butter
- 1 dash of your favorite milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon buckinis for the crunch
For the Magic Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup preferred liquid sweetener (or solid sweetener if you want a magic sauce)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
How to Prepare Crunchy Almond Butter Soft Serve Ice Cream [Vegan]
To Make the Magic Sauce:
- Blend all your ingredients together until well combined.
- Drizzle on top of your smoothies, ice cream or other treats
To Make the Soft Serve:
- Blend all ingredients for your ice cream (except buckinis) into your high-speed blender until well-combined.
- Then add the buckinis and stir with a spoon, so you don’t smash them.
- Pour a bit of the softy in some cups. Then add a layer of chocolate sauce and keep repeating the same process until the cups are full.
- Finish with a layer of chocolate sauce and top up with your favorite toppings.
Total Calories: 2170 | Total Carbs: 119 g | Total Fat: 148g | Total Protein: 20 g | Total Sodium: 714 g | Total Sugar: 71 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.