This Curry Chickpea Salad with Grapes is definitely a must-have to keep in your fridge for lunches or snacks. You will love the contrast between the sweet grapes and the flavorful curry powder. Then you add in the crunch of the celery/onions, and it’s the perfect combination!
Curry Chickpea Salad with Grapes [Vegan]
- 3 cans chickpeas – rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup small-diced red onion
- 1/2 cup small-diced celery
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2-3 tablespoons or more to taste)
- 3-4 tablespoons vegan mayo (or more to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chickpeas to a large bowl. Using a potato masher or the back of a fork, mash the chickpeas until you get a coarse mixture. You don’t want them all smashed completely, but we do want them smashed enough that they begin to stick together.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Serve in a sandwich, with crackers, in lettuce wraps, or whatever you desire!