This salad wrap is everything you want a wrap to be: nutritious, super simple, and versatile. This wrap starts off with a kale and red cabbage layer. With a strong and complementary pairing like that, not a whole lot more is needed to arrive at a great salad. Pickles, parsley, and a vegan mayo-based dressing is added to brighten it all up, and green lentils to up the protein game. Dig in!
Kale, Red Cabbage, and Lentil Salad Wrap [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Kale, Red Cabbage, and Lentil Salad Wrap [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Salad:
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 4 leaves of kale, chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded or chopped
- 1/4 cup cornichon pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon each black pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, and garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Wraps of your choice
How to Prepare Kale, Red Cabbage, and Lentil Salad Wrap [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate container.
- Combine the salad and the dressing.
- Wrap everything up in a tortilla.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.