Cauliflower florets, juicy pineapple, and smoky barbecue sauce make this pizza the perfect hot weather treat. Sweet, salty, and wholesome. Top this pizza with as many vegetables as you’d like!
Hawaiian BBQ Cauliflower and Pineapple Pizza [Vegan]
2 9-inch pies
Ingredients You Need for Hawaiian BBQ Cauliflower and Pineapple Pizza [Vegan]
How to Prepare Hawaiian BBQ Cauliflower and Pineapple Pizza [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Put your pizza stone in the oven to warm and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets, cut pineapple into small pieces, and thinly slice the red onion.
- Toss the cauliflower with about 1/2 cup of bbq sauce or enough to thoroughly coat them.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- Now gently stretch the pizza dough into two 9-inch rounds.
- Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and sprinkle with flour or corn meal.
- Place the rounded dough on the stone. Spread each pie and brush a small amount of oil on the crust, if you’d like. Then spend with about 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce, top with cauliflower, pineapple, red onion, and grate the cheese directly on top, distributing evenly.
- Place the pizzas in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow the pies to cool for a few minutes, garnish, and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.