Cauliflower florets, juicy pineapple, and smoky barbecue sauce make this pizza the perfect hot weather treat. Sweet, salty, and wholesome. Top this pizza with as many vegetables as you’d like!
Hawaiian BBQ Cauliflower and Pineapple Pizza [Vegan]
2 9-inch pies
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Put your pizza stone in the oven to warm and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets, cut pineapple into small pieces, and thinly slice the red onion.
- Toss the cauliflower with about 1/2 cup of bbq sauce or enough to thoroughly coat them.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- Now gently stretch the pizza dough into two 9-inch rounds.
- Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and sprinkle with flour or corn meal.
- Place the rounded dough on the stone. Spread each pie and brush a small amount of oil on the crust, if you’d like. Then spend with about 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce, top with cauliflower, pineapple, red onion, and grate the cheese directly on top, distributing evenly.
- Place the pizzas in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow the pies to cool for a few minutes, garnish, and serve.