With the new year in full swing, you might be looking for ways to incorporate whole foods. Foods in their whole form make great meals and snacks. So, we’ve collected some delicious recipes that feature whole foods. Enjoy meals such as breakfast parfaits and pasta, and even chili! There’s so much that you can do with food!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you plant-based meals that are made with whole foods for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
These meals are not only delicious, but will also have you excited about starting your week! Start off with a wonderful pudding parfait and end the day with peppermint oreos, all homemade and raw!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Protein Pudding Breakfast Parfait by Kat Condon
- Lunch: One Pot Creamy Tuscan Kale Pasta by
- Dinner: Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad by Hannah Sunderani
- Dessert: Raw Peppermint Oreos Dipped in Dark Chocolate by Emily von Euw
Source: Fattoush Salad Bowl
Start off your Tuesday with warm oats with a hidden ingredient, zucchini! And end your day with an equally warming dish of a delicious cauliflower soup!
- Breakfast: Cocoa “Zoats” by Sara Oliveira
- Lunch: Fattoush Salad Bowl by America’s Test Kitchen
- Dinner: Creamy Roasted Vegan Cauliflower Soup by Teri Macovei
- Dessert: No-Bake Choco Cashew Cheesecake by Celine Steen
Source: Potato Leek Quiche
Happy Wednesday! To get you through the middle of the week, try out this delicious breakfast of quiche and enjoy a dinner of sticky orange tofu. For dessert, this homemade frozen yogurt bark is perfect to enjoy with your favorite mix-ins!
- Breakfast: Potato Leek Quiche by Nele Liivlaid
- Lunch: Sweet Potato and Lentil Patties by Robin Browne
- Dinner: Sticky Orange Sesame Tofu by Patrica Granek
- Dessert: Frozen Coconut Yogurt Bark by Teri Macovei
It’s nearly the end of the week, but these meals made with whole foods will keep you going! This delicious breakfast of banana bread comes together in one bowl and this easy lentil pate goes perfectly with pita chips or pita bread or even veggies! End the day with wonderful and raw hot fudge peanut butter cup ice cream cakes!
- Breakfast: One Bowl Whole Wheat Banana Bread by Robin Runner
- Lunch: Lentil Paté by Florian Nouh
- Dinner: One Pot Tomato Basil Lentil Pasta by Wholesome LLC
- Dessert: Raw Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes by Medha Swaminathan
Source: Green Smoothie Parfait
Happy Friday! Celebrate with this wonderful green smoothie that will make you excited about your Friday. Keep up your energy with an easy veggie hummus wrap and end your day with cinnamon rolls that are made with sweet potato filling!
- Breakfast: Green Smoothie Parfait by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Lunch: Made-In-Minutes Veggie Hummus Wrap by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dinner: Best Vegan Chili by Hannah Sunderani
- Dessert: Cinnamon Rolls with Sweet Potato Filling by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!