Porridge with zucchini. Basically the idea is to add courgette grated to the oatmeal in order to obtain a vegetable with little heat and neutral taste, greater sense of satiety, potato volume and obviously extra vitamins and minerals.
Cocoa “Zoats” [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup courgette grated with peel
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 3/4 cup almond milk or another plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon rice or agave jelly or coconut sugar
- In a bowl combine the grated zucchini, oats, cocoa and ground flaxseed.
- Add the milk and the rice or agave jelly and mix well.
- Put it in the fridge, or if you prefer divide into 2 servings first and leave overnight.
- In the morning, remove and serve with your favorite toppings.