These individual peanut butter cup ice cream cakes are completely raw, gluten-free, sugar-free! Made with only a handful of all-natural ingredients, these summer treats are both delicious and guilt-free. Creamy peanut butter banana ice cream sits on a grain-free chocolate crust and it's all topped with a rich peanut butter hot fudge. These cakes are so good, you won't want to share — good thing it's single-serve.
Raw Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Heaping 1 tablespoon raw peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
For the Ice Cream Filling:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 bananas, sliced and frozen for 6-8 hours, or overnight
- Heaping 1/4 cup raw peanut butter
Peanut Butter Chocolate Hot Fudge:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
To Make the Crust:
- Pulse together peanuts and dates in a food processor until combined. Add peanut butter and cacao powder and process until a chunky dough forms. Add a little more peanut butter if the dough isn't coming together.
- Divide evenly between three 4-inch springform pans and press to line bottom of pan with fingers or the back of a spoon until smooth and firm.
To Make the Filling:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until homogenous. Pour the mixture evenly between the three pans and leave to set in the freezer for 2 hours to overnight.
To Make the Hot Fudge Topping and Serve:
- To serve, prepare hot fudge topping. Melt coconut oil and peanut butter in the microwave at low heat until just combined. If you don't want to risk exceeding raw food temperatures, you can just combine the two ingredients, but microwaving tends to produce smoother results.
- Stir in cacao powder, one tablespoon at a time.
- Remove cakes from freezer and carefully remove from the springform pans. Top each cake with hot fudge and peanuts, if desired. Serve.