Delicious, easy, and nutritious whole wheat banana bread! and it's made in one bowl, so clean-up will be a breeze.
One Bowl Whole Wheat Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- 5 tablespoons of water
- 2 large, overripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil ( refined)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup of nut based milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- Optional: 1/3 cup of nuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. Spray your loaf pan with oil and set aside.
- Into you stand mixer, add your flax and water. Mix to combine and allow to thicken for about 5 minutes. Then proceed to add the remaining ingredients in order from wet to dry. Blend until just combined. If adding mix-in’s … blend by hand. Pour your batter into your prepared pan and bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.