Everything bagel seasoning is made up of dried garlic, dried onion, poppyseed, sesame seeds, and salt. It’s a savory and salty spice that is incredibly versatile. You can use it on avocado toast, in bread, on top of vegetables and salad, and even on tofu and tempeh. Of course, you can make everything bagels with this seasoning blend, too!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
This week, we’re bringing delicious, fully vegan, and plant-based ways to enjoy everything bagel seasoning!
Apps and Snacks
- Everything Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Epic Vegan, Dustin Harder
- “Everything” Avocado on Sweet Potato Toasts by Kris Dee
- Everything Bagel Onion Dip by Pavani Nandula
- Everything Bagel Pigs In A Blanket by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Everything Bagel Kale Chips by Robin
- Everything Bagel Salad with Carrot Lox, Bagel Chips, and Cream Cheese Dressing by Real Food, Really Fast by Hannah Kaminsky
- Bagel Spice Potato Salad by Bagel Spice
These appetizers all use the everything bagel seasoning mix, and bring an extra savory bite to these dishes! You can sprinkle on as much as you’d like!
Bread and Everything Bagels
Source: Everything Bagel Soft Pretzels
- Everything Bagel Soft Pretzels by Emily Brees
- Everything Pretzel Bagels With Carrot Lox by Jasmine Briones
- Homemade Everything Bagel BLT by Parsley Vegan
- Everything Bagel Crackers by The Gluten-Free Grains Cookbook by Quelcy Kogel
- Everything Bagel Holiday Stuffing by Jasmine Briones
Everything seasoning is made for bread! It gives it a delicious salty and crunchy flavor, all while adding an extra hit of garlic and onion. Sprinkle on the seasoning before baking or on top of a fresh piece of toast loaded with toppings!
Try it on These Meals!
- Couscous with Roasted Vegetables by Nita Ragoonanan
- Roasted Vegetable Hummus by Michelle Anderson
- Cream Cheese Pinwheels with Fresh Veggies by Emese Maczko and Nandor Barta
- Bagels With Tomato Lox and Cashew Cream Cheese by Megan Sadd
- Crispy Panko-Crusted Tofu Steak by S.C. Chuang
Here are a few other meals that would pair perfectly with everything bagel seasoning! These aren’t tried and tested, but are here to give you some inspiration to start using a new seasoning!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.