Summer is a time for cool and refreshing recipes, but sometimes you don’t want to just eat fruit and raw vegetable every single day. So, how do you stay cool while eating filling meals? This meal plan is your answer! From waffles that you can top with delicious in-season fruits to raw cookie dough bites for dessert, this meal plan will not only keep you cool, but keep you fueled throughout your day. The best thing about these meals is you can use frozen vegetables and frozen fruit if you don’t have fresh ones on hand.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you pantry-staple summer meals to enjoy for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Summer Stone Fruit Waffles
Happy Monday! Start your week off with a breakfast that’s perfect for the summer: waffles! Not only do you not have to heat up your entire home to make breakfast, but you can top these waffles with fresh summer stone fruit such as peaches! End your day with nut butter ice cream!
- Breakfast: Summer Stone Fruit Waffles by Jessica Bose
- Lunch: One-Pan Mushrooms With Noodles by Sami Berger
- Dinner: Cucumber Tomato Salad by Kristina Humphreys (and add your favorite protein)
- Dessert: Chickpea Nut Butter Ice Cream by Caroline Doucet
Source: Strawberry Popsicles
It’s Tuesday and if you’re looking for a new way to mix up your breakfast, these sweet potatoes are stuffed with banana and jelly! End your day with a fresh, crunchy salad topped with corn and potato quinoa cakes. Finish your day with some delicious popsicles.
- Breakfast: Stuffed Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Banana Sweet Potatoes by Bila
- Lunch: Fried ‘Riced’ Broccoli Bowl by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dinner: Corn and Potato Quinoa Cakes with Dill Tzatziki by Annie Kimmelman
- Dessert: Strawberry Popsicles by Lena Novak
Start your day with these mini quiches; if you’re not in the mood to turn on your oven, you can premake these and have them this morning. After dinner, enjoy these wonderful popsicles to end your evening.
- Breakfast: Spinach, Tomato, and Cheddar Mini-Quiches With Lemon Cashew Cream by Rhea Parsons
- Lunch: Chickpea Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce by Maggie Wescott
- Dinner: Easy Sweet & Sour Tofu by Angie Li
- Dessert: Watercolor Fruity Popsicles by Annie McGee
Source: Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats
It’s nearly the end of the week so let this lemon poppy seed overnight oats fuel you through your Thursday. These stuffed bell peppers will also fill you up without being so heavy, and ending your day with these cookie dough bites will make your evening that much sweeter.
- Breakfast: Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats by Tara Sunshine
- Lunch: Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Chickpeas by Jenn Sebestyen and Kelli Foster Kelli Foster
- Dinner: Bell Pepper Stuffed with Pelau (Coconut Rice) by Michelle Anderson
- Dessert: Oat Cookie Dough Bites by Melanie Sorrentino
Happy Friday! Celebrate this Friday with a cooling dragon fruit frappe! FOr lunch, this sweet corn and potato salad is the perfect meal to have in the middle of your day, especially these summer days. Start your weekend with these delicious cookies!
- Breakfast: Dragon Fruit Lemonade Frappé by The Unofficial TikTok Cookbook by Valentina Mussi
- Lunch: Sweet Corn and Potato Mexican Salad by Amy Height
- Dinner: Enlightened Soy Curls Al Pastor by Wes Allison
- Dessert: Gluten-Free Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by Gabrielle St. Claire
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.