Tight on time in the morning? This danish recipe only takes 3-4 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake. You'll on your way in no time a delicious breakfast in hand!
Almond Prune Danish [Vegan]
- 8 oz prune pastry filling
- 1 16 oz can crescent roll sheets
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent dough and spread a thick layer of the prune pastry on the dough. Layer the almond slivers evenly over the top. Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar.
- Roll the dough into a log shape. Trim the ends and then slice into 6 equal rounds and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown until 375 degrees.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving or serve at room temperature.