Crunchy cucumbers, salty greens, and juicy cherry tomatoes are diced together in this light and refreshing summery salad. Tossed with a generous amount of Creamy Garlic Dressing, each vegetable is covered in the savory and flavorful sauce. Vegetables diced into tiny pieces are much more enjoyable to eat, plus they get completely covered in the dressing and absorb all its amazing flavors.
Cucumber Tomato Salad [Vegan]
- 1 large diced cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch of parsley and dill, chopped into fine pieces
- Juice from half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Combine diced cucumber, tomatoes, and herbs into a bowl and toss with lemon juice, s&p, and optional vinegar.
- Let veggies marinate in the lemon juice and herbs for an hour or so.