Fall is here! That means that there are new foods in season and after a summer of delicious eats, it’s time to try what’s in season. Fall produce includes root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and beets, along with pumpkin, apple, and pears. There’s so much you can do with these foods, including making purees and preserves!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you our most popular plant-based fall produce recipes that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Are you ready to celebrate fall? These recipes are it! Start your day off with some potato pancakes and enjoy a warm chili at lunch, and end the with delicious enchiladas! And for dessert, a wonderful berry crumble!
- Breakfast: 3-ingredient Potato Pancakes by Helyn Dunn
- Lunch: Hearty High-Protein Lentil, Kidney Bean, and Chickpea Chili by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
- Dinner: Mushroom and Bean Enchiladas by Rouxbe
- Dessert: Easy Pear Berry Crumble by Nikki and Zuzana
Happy Tuesday! These waffles are full of fall flavor and are just perfect for breakfast! Plus, to end the day, these burgers will have you feeling well and full!
- Breakfast: Autumn Waffles With Pear Mille Feuille by Lena Novak
- Lunch: Moroccan Couscous by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers With Creamy Mustard by Nadine Horn and Jörg Mayer
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Blondies by Taavi Moore
Source: Mushroom Stroganoff
It’s the middle of the week and that means that you may need a little push to get through the rest of the week or a reason to celebrate! This mushroom stroganoff is a perfect way to warm up and feel full for lunch! End your day with some delicious cookies full of fall flavor!
- Breakfast: Zesty Persimmon Bread by Sarah and Peter Hagstrom
- Lunch: Mushroom Stroganoff by Molly Patrick
- Dinner: Foolproof Mega Lentil Burger by Renee Press
- Dessert: Almond and Pear Thumbprint Cookies by Renee Press
Source: Squash Risotto with Fried Sage
Happy Thursday! It’s nearly the end of the week and a good day to get in some new fall flavors! Try out this wonderful squash risotto for dinner that will not only look great to eat, but introduce a new way of eating squash that you may have not tried before.
- Breakfast: Cardamom Persimmon Scones With Maple-Persimmon Cream by Emma D’Alessandro
- Lunch: Baked Potatoes With Mushroom and Spinach by Hannah Sunderani
- Dinner: Squash Risotto with Fried Sage by Fraiche Food, Jillian Harris & Tori Wesszer
- Dessert: S’mores Sweet Potato Brownies by Clémence Moulaert
Source: Roasted Chai-Spiced Pears
Happy Friday! The perfect Friday is made with delicious meals like this pear oatmeal banana bread and these amazing spiced chai pears for dessert! Ring in the weekend with these amazing meals!
- Breakfast: Pear Oatmeal Banana Bread by Charlie Rioux
- Lunch: Red Lentil Soup with North African Spices by America’s Test Kitchen
- Dinner: Spicy Sweet Potato Rosti: Swiss Potato Fritter by Tina Dawson
- Dessert: Roasted Chai-Spiced Pears by One-Hour Dairy-Free Cheese, Claudia Lucero
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!