Fall doesn’t just mean all things pumpkin; it also means all things cozy! These creamy and cozy meals will have you feeling full and satisfied, and also excited about fall! Some of these meals have pumpkin in them, but the others are wonderful fall recipes that will have your kitchen warm, toasty, and smelling delicious. Besides, what’s better than a kitchen that smells of delicious food?
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you creamy and comforting plant-based fall recipes that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Coconut Lentil Curry
Happy Monday! Start off your week of comforting and creamy recipes with this cake batter smoothie and end the day with delicious chili!
- Breakfast: Cake Batter Protein Smoothie by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Coconut Lentil Curry by Kennedy Kitchings
- Dinner: Indian Spiced Pumpkin and Jackfruit Chili by Joni Marie Newman
- Dessert: One-Dish Raw Coconut Milk Fudge by Amanda Nicole Smith
Keep your energy up and going with these meals! Start your day off with some delicious coconut tapioca pudding topped with caramelized banana and end it with a delicious pumpkin cream cheese danish!
- Breakfast: Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Caramelized Bananas by Claire Ragozzino
- Lunch: Creamy and Crunchy Chickpea Salad Sandwich by Christina Bedetta
- Dinner: Coconut Lemongrass Ramen by Taavi Moore
- Dessert: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish by Gabrielle St. Claire
Source: Moist Pumpkin Spice Blondies
Happy Hump Day! These delicious meals will keep you on your feet and ready to charge through the rest of the week! Try out these pumpkin pie overnight oats which will put you right in the fall spirit, and end the day with delicious pumpkin spice blondies!
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats by Vanessa DuFoe
- Lunch: Coconut Cilantro Sweet Potato Soup by Daniela Modesto
- Dinner: One Pot Creamy Tuscan Kale Pasta by Shanika Graham-White
- Dessert: Moist Pumpkin Spice Blondies by Larice Feuerstein
To get you through the last day before the weekend, this day starts out with an incredibly delicious silky strawberry avocado smoothie and after, for lunch, a wonderful creamy spinach and artichoke orzo! End the day with a wonderful creme brulee!
- Breakfast: Silky Strawberry Avocado Smoothie by Nele Liivlaid
- Lunch: Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Orzo by Kristen Genton
- Dinner: Pumpkin Cannelloni With Almond Sauce by Florian Nouh
- Dessert: Coconut White Chocolate Crème Brûlée by Lisa Dawn Angerame
Happy Friday! Try out his amazing lentil wrap for lunch and start your weekend off right with this creamy tofu and pumpkin cheesecake! The best part? You’ll have enough left over to enjoy throughout the weekend!
- Breakfast: Creamy Vanilla Chia Oats by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Creamy Tahini Lentil Wraps by Taavi Moore
- Dinner: Creamy Mushroom Penne with Thyme Crusted Tofu by Jenny Marie
- Dessert: Tofu and Pumpkin Cheesecake by Nele Liivlaid
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!