Thick, creamy and chock full of sprinkles, this Cake Batter Protein Smoothie tastes like a slice of vanilla cake – without any of the gluten, dairy or refined sugars!
Cake Batter Protein Smoothie [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, plant-based
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Whipped cream, dairy-free
- Add the almond milk, banana, coconut butter, protein powder and vanilla extract to a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add sprinkles to the blender if using and pulse a few times to distribute sprinkles.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and top with whipped cream, if desired, and more sprinkles.