Vegan pumpkin pie overnight oats are a great way to start your day. Part nutritious powerhouse, part decadent dessert - what could be better than that? Just mix together oats, pumpkin puree, nut butter, banana, and a blend of fall spices; leave it in the fridge overnight, and it’s ready in the morning. Add with your favorite toppings and enjoy! These pumpkin pie overnight oats a delicious and healthy breakfast! You have to try them!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves or allspice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin
- 1/2 of a very ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon cashew or almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 1-2 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 1-2 tablespoons dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, dates, etc.)
How to Prepare Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- In a mason jar or bowl, add dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Once everything is mixed together, add in almond milk and stir. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and mash together until you get a creamy consistency, similar to a pumpkin pie filling. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir.
- Cover mason jar or bowl with a lid or paper towel. Allow to set in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, toast your coconut and pecans in a dry pan on low-medium heat for just a few minutes. Ingredients are done when they become fragrant.
- Top your oatmeal with your toasted goodies and add dried fruit.
Cashew butter works so well in this recipe! It's creamy and decadent without giving you an overly nutty flavor. Almond butter would be my second choice.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Almond Butter
- Pumpkin Spice
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 651 | Total Carbs: 90 g | Total Fat: 18 g | Total Protein: 18 g | Total Sodium: 720 g | Total Sugar: 24 g Per Serving: Calories: 326 | Carbs: 45 g | Fat: 9 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 360 mg | Sugar: 12 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.