If you want a breakfast that is satisfying, nutritious, packed with protein and the boost you need to start the day then look no further than this Creamy Vanilla Chia Oat Bowl! Its gluten free, lactose free and of course high protein!
Creamy Vanilla Chia Oats [Vegan]
For the Oats:
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Oats
- 1/4 cup Grated Zucchini
- .5 cups Vanilla Protein Shake (or 1/2 scoop of protein powder)
For the Toppings:
- 1/3 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Chopped Banana
- Chopped Walnuts
- First make the chia jam by microwaving the raspberries together with the chia seeds and Tbsp of Water for 1 minute then set aside.
- Combine the oats and courgette in a pan with enough water to just cover.
- Heat for a few minutes until thickened and bubbling.
- Add in the Vanilla Shake and cook for a further few minutes.
- Place the oats in a bowl and top with the chia jam and remaining toppings of your choice: I choose peanut butter, banana, walnuts and more chia seeds.