Fall flavors are a huge part of this time of year. It’s a wonderful time for cozier meals enhanced with lighter flavors, crunchy greens that contrast with warmer root veggies, and delicious spices that bring warmth and deeper flavor to each dish. This meal plan focuses on capturing those fall flavors with using texture (think the softness of sweet potatoes with the crispness of fresh greens, the warmth of the filling of an apple pie with the soft crunch of the crust, and warm chili with soft, yet dense, cornbread). These meals will keep you full and satisfied, and help you explore delicious flavor in your dishes this week!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you meals with fall flavors and textures to enjoy for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! Start the week off with this super easy apple and almond butter snack to start off your morning. If you’re a person who needs a bigger breakfast, feel free to make some oatmeal or your favorite savory breakfast. End the day with these wonderful pumpkin pie custards with a brulee topping, a dessert that will ignite your tastes with the smoothness of the custard and the crunchiness of the brulee topping!
- Breakfast: Apple Almond Butter Snack by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler
- Lunch: Roasted Root Veggies & Kale over Black Lentils by Dominique Ebra
- Dinner: Fluffy Spinach Dumplings With Walnut Parmesan by Sonja Trurnit
- Dessert: Pumpkin Pie Custards With Brulee Topping by Dreena Burton
Source: Spiced Apple Pie Mini Loaves
It’s the second day of the week and these apple pie mini loaves pairs wonderfully with a warm cup of coffee or cider; feel free to use this recipe throughout the week to eat and snack on! For dinner, another wonderfully warm dinner of chili and cornbread!
- Breakfast: Spiced Apple Pie Mini Loaves by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
- Lunch: Avocado Pumpkin Panini With Caramelized Onions by Amy Height
- Dinner: Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin Chili by Marquis Matson @realrawkitchen with 8-Ingredient Fluffy Cornbread by Charlie Rioux
It’s the middle of the week and these wonderful fall flavors will keep you chugging through the week. Starting off with these deliciously fluffy sweet potato pancakes and enjoy this wild rice dish for lunch. End the day with a sweet dessert of these apple pie-lettes!
- Breakfast: Fluffy Oil-Free Sweet Potato Pancakes by Jasmine Briones
- Lunch: Wild Rice with Broccoli and Mushrooms by Jamie Bevia
- Dinner: Chai-spiced Sweet Potato Soup by Jesse Lane Lee
- Dessert: Autumnal Apple Pie-lettes by Marquis Matson @realrawkitchen
Source: Walnut Crusted Pear-Ginger Tart
The week is nearly over, and these dishes will keep you full and satisfied as you conquer the latter half of this week! Start this day off with gingerbread oatmeal and end the day with this beautifully warm brown rice and chickpea soup.
- Breakfast: Gingerbread Oatmeal With Warm Cranberry Orange Sauce by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Lunch: Beet Salad with Caraway Orange Dressing and Mixed Greens by Teri Macovei
- Dinner: Spiced Up Chickpea and Brown Rice Soup by Annie Oliverio
- Dessert: Walnut Crusted Pear-Ginger Tart by Kathleen Henry
Source: Pumpkin Mousse
Happy Friday! It’s the last day of the week and start off with this sweet potato pie smoothie to begin your day! Follow it up with a warm salad that’s bursting with fall flavors, and end the day with another nod to a seasonal favorite, pumpkin mousse!
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie by Kimberly Espinel
- Lunch: Warm Wheat Berry, Mushroom, Tomato, and Arugula Salad by Rouxbe
- Dinner: Farro and Bean Soup by Taavi Moore
- Dessert: Pumpkin Mousse by Robin Browne
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!