This vegan Pumpkin Mousse is the perfect fall dessert. It's creamy, simple to make, and full of that pumpkin pie spice!
Pumpkin Mousse [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- coconut whip (to top)
- If you are making your own coconut whip, be sure to follow the directions in the link provided in the NOTES section.
- Place a can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge 1-2 days before making this mousse. So that the cream separates from the water in the can.
- Once the coconut cream is ready, simply add all the ingredients together in a food processor and blend until smooth. I suggest starting with 1 tbsp of maple syrup and then adding more if desired.
- Place the pumpkin mousse in a sealed container for at least 2 hours. But is fine overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, dish the mousse out into 3-4 small bowls and top with coconut whipped cream.
- Best enjoyed fresh but will stay fresh for a few days if sealed in a container and stored in the fridge.