Take your Sunday pancakes to the next level with these 15 creative vegan recipes! These pancakes are perfect for those lazy days when you want to take the morning slow and indulge in a fantastic breakfast. Whether you’re in the mood for apple cinnamon, strawberry shortcake, chocolate biscoff, oreo, or maple bacon, these fluffy recipes will taste like dessert and impress everyone at the table!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Fruity Microwave Mason Jar Pancakes
Whether you’re a kitchen-less college student or not in the mood to heat a skillet, these Fruity Microwave Mason Jar Pancakes by Sasha Gill are here for you. After you have all your ingredients ready, it takes just a minute of your time to make yourself a delicious breakfast, brunch, or anytime meal! You can get creative with the batter, adding cinnamon and other spices to your liking and when it comes to topping, the possibilities are unlimited.
2. Funfetti Pancake Cereal
Source: Funfetti Pancake Cereal
Taking pancake cereal to the next level with this Funfetti pancake cereal recipe! This Funfetti Pancake Cereal recipe by Alchemy Eats is perfect for when you’re looking to shake up your breakfast. It’s such a fun and delicious way to start your day!
3. Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Source: Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
4. Biscoff and Chocolate Pancakes
Source: Biscoff and Chocolate Pancakes
These Biscoff and Chocolate Pancakes by Bila are the perfect Sunday morning treat. They’re decadent, tasty, and so comforting. Plus, they’re pretty easy to make! If you decide to make an extra batch to share, you will impress whoever is joining you!
5. Chocolate Buckwheat Pancakes
Source: Chocolate Buckwheat Pancakes
6. Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes With Coconut Whipped Cream
This Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes With Coconut Whipped Cream recipe by Kennedy Kitchings is something to make for a special Sunday morning treat. It’s perfect for those lazy days when you want to take the morning slow and indulge in a fantastic breakfast with the people you love!
7. Almond Pancakes with Berry Syrup
Source: Almond Pancakes with Berry Syrup
These Almond Pancakes with Berry Syrup by Katherine Vaught are topped with tart homemade berry syrup. The pancakes are flavored with a bit of almond extract, which complements the tart berries perfectly. They are a great breakfast and come together in less than 30 minutes.
8. Coconutty Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Source: Coconutty Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Unrefined coconut oil and coconut milk flavor these Coconutty Cinnamon Roll Pancakes by Kathleen Henry with a creamy, rich coconutty flavor in addition to all the gooey deliciousness of a fresh, hot cinnamon roll and drizzled with sweet, coconut-flavored icing.
9. Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes
Source: Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes
These Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes by Taavi Moore are fluffy, light, and perfectly soft. With a hint of tanginess from the sourdough and a touch of sweetness from coconut sugar. The blend of whole wheat and almond flour gives these pancakes a fluffy texture and nutty flavor.
10. Oreo Pancakes
Source: Oreo Pancakes
No better way to start the morning than with some Oreo Pancakes by Petra Vogel– and even better when you add some Oreos for some good crunchiness! Try this Oreo pancake recipe for your next breakfast, brunch, or lunch!
11. Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes
Source: Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes
Is there a better way to start your morning off than a big, fluffy stack of pancakes? These Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes by Taavi Moore are completely gluten-free vegan and oh-so delicious. Also freezer-friendly!
12. The Flakiest Scallion Pancakes
Source: The Flakiest Scallion Pancakes
13. Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes
Start your weekend with these protein-rich vegan Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes by Tania Pilcher. Whether you’re making them for your family breakfast or a special brunch date, they will go down like a treat! Top them with bananas and maple syrup and enjoy every delicious mouthful.
14. Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes
Source: Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes
This Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes recipe by Wholesome LLC is pantry-friendly, does not contain trans fats or require emulsifiers (except your muscle power), and does not require vitamins and minerals to be restored as a result of processing. These pancakes are just good old-fashioned pancakes without cruelty. Fluffy, delicious, and perfect for the weekend!
15. ‘Bacon’ and Maple Syrup Pancakes
Source: ‘Bacon’ and Maple Syrup Pancakes
The first (and only) time I had ‘Bacon’ and Maple Syrup Pancakes was in New York when I was fifteen. Back then, the idea of putting that combo on a pancake was INSANE to me. I went back to Killarney with tales of how, in America, they paired pig meat with things other than cabbage and spuds, and the townsfolk shook their heads in disbelief and dismissed me as a loon spinning a yarn. I’ve decided to relive that wacky meal, this time completely animal-free. It was decidedly less of a bizarre concept than the first time I had it but it was delicious and I’ll be making these again.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.