Is there really a better way to start your morning off than a big, fluffy stack of pancakes? These fluffy chai-spiced pancakes are completely gluten-free and vegan and oh so delicious. Also freezer-friendly!
Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each: cardamom, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
How to Prepare Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Heat a dab of vegan butter or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup batter at a time. Cook for 1 min. on both sides until golden brown.
- (Optional): Serve with maple syrup, sliced bananas, and peanut butter. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.