Is there really a better way to start your morning off than a big, fluffy stack of pancakes? These fluffy chai-spiced pancakes are completely gluten-free and vegan and oh so delicious. Also freezer-friendly!
Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each: cardamom, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Heat a dab of vegan butter or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup batter at a time. Cook for 1 min. on both sides until golden brown.
- (Optional): Serve with maple syrup, sliced bananas, and peanut butter. Enjoy!